- Du au
Lieu de l’événement Cracow University of Technology et hybride, Cracovie , Pologne
L’Université Polytechnique de Cracovie organise une conférence internationale sur les questions communicationnelles et didactiques soulevées par l’intelligence artificielle. Elle se tiendra en mode hybride les 15 et 16 mai 2023.
« We are pleased to invite you to participate in the upcoming two-day conference « STEAM & AI in Education » combined with the XII International Seminar Science – Society – Didactics.
The conference will be held in a hybrid format on the following dates :
- online on the Teams platform on May 15, 2023.
- on the campus of the Cracow University of Technology on May 16, 2023.
We invite teachers, researchers, practitioners, as well as students who are passionate about exploring the potential of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) in education to participate in our conference. This conference will offer an excellent opportunity to network, exchange knowledge and ideas, as well as learn about the latest technologies and innovative teaching practices. The conference will cover a wide range of topics, including :
- innovative solutions for integrating STEAM and AI into education
- ethical considerations related to AI development in educational contexts
- integration of STEAM and AI in curricula
- the role of STEAM and AI in designing education for the future
- the impact of STEAM and AI on the job market.